Accreditation’s & Licenses
- Licensed in Oregon CCB #57374 (check status)
- Licensed in Washington CCB # JOELHHP955D9 (check status)
- February 2007: Became an Accredited Contractor after completing technical and business requirements set by the Painting and Decorating Contractors of America (PDCA).
- Have a lead-based paint permit from the Oregon Department of Human Services (DHS) which means we will use lead-safe work practices. Lead-Based Paint Permit # 1731.
- By being ProSeal certified, we’re better equipped for all your specialty painting needs.
- We are a Sikkens Pro Certified Member, so we have thorough knowledge Sikkens wood finishes and their application techniques.
- Painting and Decorating Contractors of America (PDCA)
National PDCA – Oregon PDCA
Commercial Forum – Residential Forum
- Cascadia Region Green Building Council (CRBGC)
- National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI)
- Oregon Remodelers Association (ORA)
- Architectural Heritage Center (AHC)
- Northwest Society of Interior Designers (NWSID)
- National Trust for Historic Preservation